I offer bookkeeping solutions for small businesses. My services are provided with monthly follow-ups and a signed nondisclosure statement, so you can feel comfortable about confidentiality.
- Teach you how to do your own books with ease no matter your level of experience
- Teach you how to reconcile easily on your own
- Show new shortcuts to experienced Quickbooks™ users
- Explain some basic and advanced accounting details and show you or an employee how to keep up daily with your books
- Get you up to speed with how Quickbooks™ works especially with how it interacts with banking institutions and credit card processing companies.
- Answer even the simplest of questions to help you further understand the basics of bookkeeping
- Teach you or an employee how to use QuickBooks™ and provide basic accounting knowledge needed to do it correctly
- Work with you from the beginning by setting up your Chart of Accounts and Bank feeds
- Work with your Accountant so you are entering data the way they would like to see it from the onset
- Set up ways for your POS system, payroll service, or other third-party software to work with QuickBooks™
- Act as an intermediary between you and your accountant since I speak both languages
- Make sure you are using QuickBooks™ in the most efficient way possible with bank feeds, recurring transactions, and interface with your payroll, POS systems, and credit card processing platforms.
- Help transfer Quickbooks™ desktop to Quickbooks™ online if that would be best for you
- Clean up and organize your chart of accounts
- Work with your accountant to make sure you are categorizing and entering data correctly for their needs
- Help you get your books “Accountant Ready”